Applicants must be a privately owned business. You must have a minimum of £1 million turnover per annum in each of the last 4 years and show a positive profit before taxation in your latest set of accounts.
Inclusion in the MegaGrowth 50 ranking is not guaranteed. It is dependent upon your comparative performance against other applications received.
You do not need to complete this form if you have filed a full set of accounts at Companies House in each of the last 4 years, as your figures will be downloaded by the MegaGrowth 50 project team.
Submitting your application
Closing date for applications is 5:00pm on Friday 3rd November. All applications must adhere to terms and conditions outlined below.
What happens next ?
All successful application forms will require verification. You will be contacted by a representative from Kreston Reeves who will ask for evidence of your financial statement.
The details on this application form may be used in the MegaGrowth 50 coverage which will appear in Thinking Business magazine and at MegaGrowth50.co.uk
All companies mentioned within the MegaGrowth 50 will be invited to attend a FREE celebratory breakfast on Wednesday 20th March 2024, where you will be presented with a certificate to recognise your achievement.
The breakfast venue is Tudor Park Marriott Hotel, near Maidstone.
Terms and conditions
To apply your company must be based and trading from Kent (excluding London Borough postcodes eg: Bexley, Bromley and Orpington).
- A business can be a sole trader, a private or public limited company, a partnership or limited liability partnership controlled in the UK.
- Not for profit companies are excluded from MegaGrowth 50.
- Applications must be submitted by a person authorised to do so.
- Applications may only be submitted using the official MegaGrowth form.
- All information outlined in this form will be treated in confidence.
- Applications will be acknowledged on receipt.
- Companies recognised within MegaGrowth 50 may be requested to participate in publicity.
- It is a condition of this application that you will co-operate with the media.
- Winners may refer to MegaGrowth 50 in their own publicity material following approval by the MegaGrowth 50 organisers.
- No liability for applications that are lost or delayed will be accepted.
By submitting your application to MegaGrowth 50 you are agreeing for your details to be shared with Kreston Reeves, Brachers and Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce and you signify your acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
If you have any queries or are uncertain of your eligibility to apply, contact email@example.com